Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jose Mourinho Drops “Special One” Name; Now Calls Himself “The Godfather”


When the English press called upon the Special One to give them a manager that would keep every tongue wagging, He Said; 

"The answer: 'Jose Mourinho'."

 
Back in England after a bittersweet stint in Spain with Real Madrid, the Special One is back for a second time with Chelsea. But in a recent press conference, Mourinho has decided to drop the Special One moniker for a new, boss-ier one.


"The Godfather". 



‘Maybe I am just going to be the Godfather,’ he says. 
‘I am one of the guys with more time in football,’ he said. ‘I have won all the English competitions and I think I’m the only European champion but that doesn’t matter. 

So, maybe I have a bit more responsibility on my shoulders. I have to be an example for everybody in terms of conduct and support, to be there for everyone when they need me.‘I have a c.v, I have status and I think they feel I am one of them, despite my passport being different, because I always defend them, their country and their football.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment